So today I went to Sephora to pick up a few things….. and I was so happy when they told me it was a VIB event, today only, where I saved 15% off everything! Wooo HOoo! So I did end up getting a few more things that I went there for, but I am definitely happy with my haul today. I never got any email about this (although the salesgirl assured me that at least 3 emails had gone out regarding it, several other people in line said they didn’t receive any emails about it either). So…. expect some more product reviews coming your way really soon!
Here is my Haul….. did I mention I got a big bag of samples and an umbrella?!
I love it when you go to buy something, and you get an extra bonus off!
My Beauty Booty Loot:
- Phyto 9 Nourishing Day Cream with 9 Plans for Ultra-Dry Hair. Post-winter hair is unhappy :(
- Bumble and Bumble Mending Shampoo and Mending Conditioner. Again, post winter hair is unhappy. Hopefully I can get a trim to get rid of the really damaged ends and this will take care of the rest of my hair!
- Bliss Starter Set – Triple Oxygen. Contains travel sizes of “Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam, Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask (which I have ALWAYS wanted to try!), “Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Gel, and Triple Oxygen +C Energizing Cream. Because my hair isn’t the only winter casualty… my skin has taken a beating as well!
- “The Original BeautyBlender” makeup sponge – I need to blend better
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil. I hope this lives up to the hype, I only got the small bottle (15 mL/.5 fl oz.) But we will see if it seems to work….
- Murad Acne Spot Treatment. Just to have on hand.
- Tarte Beauty and the Box – Amazonian clay eye shadow quad and Lights, Camera, Lashes! mini-mascara. I will have no shortage of mascaras to review! I also needed some brown everyday shadows. These look a bit shimmery, but I think they’ll work! and finally….
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Fair. I was torn between getting Fair and getting Light, but I decided to go with Fair (the lighter one) and I can always get another one in Light come summer when my skin tans a bit. I had wanted to try the Too Faced BB cream, but they were all out of the light colours. Trying the sample, it did seem a bit shimmery though, so maybe the smashbox one is better to try first!
My samples packet contained:
- Sephora Full Action – Extreme Effect Mascara
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash – Extra Black Mascara
- Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo and Thickening Conditioner samples
- Perfume Sample – Viva La Juicy
- Perfume Sample – BCBGMAXAZRIA
- Givenchy Mister Light – Instant Light Corrective Pen sample. This one is on since it says it is a pen, the picture is of a pen, except it is in a little packet. Weird :)
When I checked my email later that night, I HAD received an email from Sephora regarding their “Chic Week” from March 30 – April 5. Weird, since when I was in the store they said it was a “Today Only!” type of thing. But whatever :) Maybe VIB’s got an advanced day before regular Beauty Insiders did?
Did you get to participate in the “Chic Week” event? What did you get???